[CH] Re:

yoda (yoda@clark.net)
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:56:41 -0400

I do this year round; in a small jar on the stove,
I put 2 oz olive oil, 1 oz of whirl ( liquid fake butter )
1 t dried garlic
1/4 tsp dried hab ( jims apple smoked is great )
1/2 tsp dried home mix ( dried homegrown datils, serranos, and
jalapeno 			in about equal amounts)
1 tsp dried basil

mix well and let stand for couple of days, then dip your bread and
toast, biscuits, fingers,  - tastes great IMHO

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out