Re: [CH] A "Safe" Use for Campbell's BACKDRAFT Sauce

Frank J. Hashek (pepperking@mindspring.com)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 02:37:57 -0500

A little more costly, but worth it - - - try Knudsen's Very Veggie.  It is
found in health food stores and in the health food sections of groceries.
It tastes very fresh and comes in Regular, Low Sodium and Spicy versions.
I much prefer it to the "processed" flavor of V8 and other tomato juice
products.
FJH