Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V6 #380

Tantrika (hummer13@earthlink.net)
Sun, 04 Jul 1999 11:33:59 -0700

ok Tom
I understand now that the whole problem is because the beds become more
susceptible to tomatoe/pepper diseases year after year, so ostensibly with
a healthy bed that hasn't been toxified, and that is continually addended
to with the proper nutrients, etc... and watched carefully for problem
plants there really *shouldn't* be a problem :)

My whole issue is that rotating the beds is problematic.