[Fwd: Re: [CH] Pulled Pork?]

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 16:00:55 -0500

Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 15:58:48 -0500
From: green56 <green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net>
To: Mark Gelo <MARK.GELO@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [CH] Pulled Pork?

Mark Gelo wrote:

> There are some of us, =Mark being one of them, who have been doing pulled pork a lot longer that Bobby Flay.
>
> I suggest that you know what you are talking about before you make cheap comments.
>
> If you want to learn more about it, this or one of the BBQ lists is the place to do so.
>
> Mark

Oh!  No cheap shot meant, and have no idea what you're talking about!
Think you've been at the grill too long!  Bit hot under the collar!
LOL!

And it wuzz the McDavid-guy that did the pork.  Not Flay.

Sorry so sensitive.  I'd not heard o'pulled pork before seeing the show
and then saw it mentioned here.  Thought cool/neat.  Like deja vu, you
know?

And, really!  A bug/moth flew into the salsa mix.  Honest!  That what
you so het up about?

Sheesh!

green