Language, was [CH] Cocula Sauce

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 10:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

This recent colorful language on the list has flushed me out of hiding -
it reminds me more of the days of old!  The diversity of people on the
list and the colorful comments have always been an attractive feature of
the list for me.  Be careful or I'll start digging out my Cheese Grit
Stuffed Possum recipe!

I like the Cholula sauce - the pequins give it a good flavor.  I also
like the El Yucateco - both types.  Most all of us get dyes in other
things
we eat so we shouldn't dis the Green Yucateco sauce on that basis.  Unlike
the well-respected Br'er Rael I *do* like the vinegar tastes.  I eat
other types as well but don't avoid the vinegar sauces.

I recently received Jammin' Jelly, Plasma Sauce, and Sunfire Salsa from
Autumn Rhea - they are all great.  An order came in from Saint Campbell
along with some free goodies - that garlic hab sauce is divine!  I
re-stocked a six month supply of Calvin Powder.  I didn't find mine to
be "green" flavored as Br'er Luke mentioned - maybe they are different
batches.  It had the usual complex bouquet and flavor, with a slightly
redder tint due to the inclusion of red habs.

I sometimes eat these seperately and sometimes mix them all together.
Calvin Powder and Campbell Hab Flakes brings the best of them to their
knees, of course along with the great flavor.  Peanut Butter sandwhiches
have been the latest to be graced by the Powder combo.

Spring Fever has struck a little late this year so *all* my pepper stuff
is tasting better!

Two versions of "Hot Sauce Blues" are composed but due to lack of studio
time, no computer, bla,bla,bla, maybe the songs will be ready in
time for a Christmas present to the list! :>

Yours in Quality heat!

rr

--- green56 <green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net> wrote:
> Kristofer Blennow wrote:
> >
> > El YuckyTeco is for sure a great promotional name....  ;)  Made by
> > nerdy Unix programmer that does not use any deodorant...?
> >
> > Kristofer

===
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html