Re: [CH] TV Dinners on TV Food Network

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 15:15:10 -0400

At 02:59 PM 7/12/99 -0400, RST G wrote:
>Did anyone see the chile-related show the other afternoon? TV Dinners is
>a show from England. The host goes to different peoples homes and eats
>their dinners and talks to them about whatever is the subject, the other
>day it was chiles. It was about these 2 guys who own a team of some type
>that are called the "Chile Peppers" and their love started early on when
>they were kids. They grow them, read about them, live chiles (sounds
>familiar).

Yeah, I saw it.  They had a baseball team named the Chilli Peppers.  I
could not figure why they claim to be such chile enthusiasts yet are not on
the list...

They also attempted to make a visual statement with a string of chile
pepper lights, but you could tell it was a temporary setup because they
were strung over the outside of their cabinet doors.

The Mole sauce looked like it might overpower the chicken breasts as it was
served in huge gobbets over the chicken, maybe a full cup or more of mole
on each serving, practically covered the entire portion.

Still enjoyed the episode, was something reminiscent of some of Keith
Floyds shows.

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @