Re: [CH] Pepper and Mustard

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:31:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Barry Tesman wrote:

> Does anyone feel like posting any of the following recipes that
> appeared in a recent issue (April 1999) of Chile Pepper magazine?
>
> 1. Traditional Chinese Mustard Sauce
> 2. Hot Pepper Mustard Vinaigrette
> 3. English Red Mustard
> 4. Ragin' Cajun Mustard

I guess you don't subscribe to the magazine, I don't either.

One of the things that gets them subscribers is the recipes they publish.
I don't know if they have a website where you can get copies of their
recipes, but most magazines will sell you either previous copies of their
magazine or reprints of articles.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas