Fwd: [CH] unlurking

IEATCHILES@aol.com
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:33:28 EDT

--part1_b25e7743.24c54808_boundary

From: IEATCHILES@aol.com
Full-name: IEATCHILES
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:32:53 EDT
Subject: Re: [CH] unlurking
To: zeb@austin.rr.com

In a message dated 7/19/1999 22:04:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
zeb@austin.rr.com writes:

<< Bratwurst, but not as is found in Germany. They are coarsely ground pork
 or beef and seasoned with pepper, coriander, mustard, etc. They're
 usually about the size of polish sausage (or of bangers I've seen here
 in the US). The only really good ones come from Wisconson >>

As official CH representative for Sheboygan, WI (home of the annual Brat
Fest) I would have to agree that Wisconsin IS the only place to get the true
bratwurst ("Fry Sausage") For the hotluck I'm planning for early summer 2000,
I intend to have Poth Meat Market, maker of some of the best brats, make me a
batch of habanero brats. Can't wait!

Jeff The Pepper Man

--part1_b25e7743.24c54808_boundary--