Re: [CH] RE: Chipotle Powder

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 19:50:23 -0500

Tom F. Bryant wrote:

> Otay.  Forget Braun, unless I hear that others belonging to 'Heads *are*
> "powdering" enuff...
>
> Looks like it mite be the "Queesinart" after all.  Oh, well.  What's a
> $50-60+ food processor when it comes to obtaining heaven????
>
> Otay, Ok Green,
>     I gotta new big Cuisinart. Now what? Just use the bowl with the sharp
> blade? Whatta bout shredder blades? I'm desperate, longing, determined to
> make chipotle powder, even if I hafta take my Cuisinart outside.
> Yearningly yours,
> Tom

YIKES, Tom!!!!  DON'T ask MOI!!!  <g>

I'm trying to find out, myself, just how to get *powdered* chiles vs.
bits and pieces...  And non-leakage!

I'm even loster'un you!  At least you've tried the Braun and know how
good/bad ittiz.

Hang in there, Fellow 'Head!  The udder 'Heads will come up with
something for us!

So, you guys with the Cuisinart, how well does it work for getting
*powder*, and...  Just how much do those babys cost?  Izz there a
cheaper chopper that would work????

I, too, am frustrated.  Wanna do my own if at all possible.  Yust
because I like doing my own!

HELP!

Thanks!

green