Re: [CH] wrong! reach for the Zin

(jpklein@flash.net)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 05:09:36 -0500

I'll second this recommendation. A good, rich RED zinfandel can stand up to
nearly anything. I like Renwood's line especially (approx 25-35$ in my
neighborhood). Love the "Grandmere".
                                                                jeff

--
    jeff

"10,000 people all screaming the same thing at the same time are wrong, even if
they're right."

dancing/about/architecture "...with wandering steps and slow..." ICQ904008