RE: [CH] Have anyone tried this?

California Technologies (webmaster@catechnologies.com)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 11:45:41 -0700

T wrote:

> I've filled a bottle with halved habs, then filled
> with 95% ethanol and let sit several months or longer.

	I place six halved Habaneros in 1.75-liter
jugs of Absolut.  They sit on the shelf for 4 weeks,
then they are transferred to the freezer.  I rotate
the supply as needed.  This is great, served over
crushed ice.
	I am growing Red Savinas for the first time
this year (in addition to many other varieties of
peppers, of course) and will be using them in the
process in the future.

	David

California Technologies - David Louis Harter
http://www.catechnologies.com
http://welcome.to/CAGirls
Computers - Internet Services - Firearms
Photography - Graphic Services - Model Agency