[CH] Digest posting

Peter Moss (pmoss@yoda.alt.za)
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:50:30 RSA-2

>Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:29:53 -0500 (EST)
>From: danceswithcarp <dcombs@bloomington.in.us>
>Subject: [CH] Biker Billy (fwd)

> Can someone explain how you post in response to a digest post?

Sure, first don't believe anything from non-digest readers.

Cut and paste is the easiest for some.  There is no mail reader
software that I can think of that will sort the mess that is the
combined email messages we call the digest.

Set up an email address in your address book for the list
Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com and enter this in the new message
address field.

Paste the message body and delete the junk, comment what you
are replying to by hand if required.  Fill in the subject field
and type your stuff.  Make sure you have not included the whole
digest in your response as this will get you some
uncomplimentary responses ;-)  Avoid like the plague the nasty
habit of including the complete message you are replying to.

Some mailers make commenting easy like pmail.
"> "text to be commented and a format of that paragraph will add
a comment character to the beginning of each line.

> danke,

Jy is baie welkom

Peter

--
Peter Moss

After one hundred and fifty years and many thousands of firearms
control laws to reduce crime the list of successes should be
long and illustrious.  Where is the list?