Re: [CH] challenge

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:19:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Anthony delonga wrote:

> wow, never cheated in my life, im going against my freinds who know
> nothing about hot peppers and im suprising them with some special
> peppers ! :)
>
> now to the point, what can you drink to not feel the peppers heat or
> atleast get rid of most of it, i heard that olive oil works but im not
> certain, does anyone know?

Why would you want to do that?  :-)

FWIW, I've heard eating that citrus slices will cut the heat.  The usual
recommendations are milk products, or beer.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas