Re: [CH] challenge

Mxyzptlk (jpklein@flash.net)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 19:08:28 -0500

I've been advised by native Thais to drink hot tea/beverages when eating hot
food. Personally, nothing seems to do much good in terms of making the quick
squall and climb of a good hab subside...then again, that's why I'm eating
the hab. I like it. Cold things seems to intensify the heat for me; they may
make it pass for a nanosecond, but it's just something you need to embrace
and get through, not try to escape.
                                            jeff

--
    jeff

"10,000 people all screaming the same thing at the same time are wrong, even
if they're right."

dancing/about/architecture "...with wandering steps and slow..." ICQ904008