Re: [CH] challenge

Angel R. Rivera (angel@wolf.com)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 20:09:39 -0500

my father who has always been a big chile eater has
started telling me at the age of 10 that coffee will help
a lot more than water will.  37 years later i still think it
is true.  -ar

At 07:08 PM 8/4/99 -0500, Mxyzptlk wrote:
>I've been advised by native Thais to drink hot tea/beverages when eating hot
>food. Personally, nothing seems to do much good in terms of making the quick
>squall and climb of a good hab subside...then again, that's why I'm eating
>the hab. I like it. Cold things seems to intensify the heat for me; they may
>make it pass for a nanosecond, but it's just something you need to embrace
>and get through, not try to escape.

Angel R. Rivera, angel@wolf.com
PGP Public Key at:
	ldap://certserver.pgp.com
	http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
	Thawte Freemail Member <angel@wolf.com>
Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision
for the limits of the world. - Schopenhauer