Re: [CH] challenge

Angel R. Rivera (angel@wolf.com)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 20:54:53 -0500

at a very young age, i married a woman 10 years older
than i who loved her coffee.  as i started to learn to drink
coffee, the chant was always, "the only civilized way to
drink coffee is black", and that's the way i drink it to this
day. :)  -ar

At 09:21 PM 8/4/99 -0400, Charles Demas wrote:
>On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Angel R. Rivera wrote:
>
>> my father who has always been a big chile eater has
>> started telling me at the age of 10 that coffee will help
>> a lot more than water will.  37 years later i still think it
>> is true.  -ar
>
>Would that be black coffee, or coffee with cream and sugar?
>Watch that dairy stuff.  :-)
>
>FWIW, I'm told that carbonated soda makes the burn worse rather than
>helping.
>
>When I was trying out some of the Hotest Hot sauces at the Pig 'n' Pepper
>last year, I think I tried Da Bomb.  Does it have a clove taste to it?
>Whatever I tried did.  Anyway, it didn't seem that hot, so I tried more.
>Big error!!!  The heat takes time and builds.  Yougurt helped some, but
>not much.  It wasn't killing, I'm still here, right, but it took 5 - 10
>minutes to subside.  I'm told I became a bit flushed.  :-)
>

>Chuck Demas
>Needham, Mass.
>
>  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
>  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
>  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
>  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas

Angel R. Rivera, angel@wolf.com
PGP Public Key at:
	ldap://certserver.pgp.com
	http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
	Thawte Freemail Member <angel@wolf.com>
Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision
for the limits of the world. - Schopenhauer