Re: [CH] challenge

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:21:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Angel R. Rivera wrote:

> my father who has always been a big chile eater has
> started telling me at the age of 10 that coffee will help
> a lot more than water will.  37 years later i still think it
> is true.  -ar

Would that be black coffee, or coffee with cream and sugar?
Watch that dairy stuff.  :-)

FWIW, I'm told that carbonated soda makes the burn worse rather than
helping.

When I was trying out some of the Hotest Hot sauces at the Pig 'n' Pepper
last year, I think I tried Da Bomb.  Does it have a clove taste to it?
Whatever I tried did.  Anyway, it didn't seem that hot, so I tried more.
Big error!!!  The heat takes time and builds.  Yougurt helped some, but
not much.  It wasn't killing, I'm still here, right, but it took 5 - 10
minutes to subside.  I'm told I became a bit flushed.  :-)

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas