Re: [CH] On the off chance...

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 00:58:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, yoda wrote:

> because you don't know when you have it

Yes indeed.  I bet he'll be very surprised when he sees a mail to himself
(though the list) with the Happy99.exe post appearing in his inbox.

I hesitate to guess at how many people will email him (with varying
degrees of anger).  I bet he gets a very full mailbox, if only from this
list.  :-)

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

> GarryMass@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 8/99 10:20:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jpklein@flash.net
> > writes:
> >
> > << Happy99.exe file  >>
> >
> > Sent to us by Daniel.  Infected.  Why would a list member do that?
> > Gareth
>
> --
> Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
> !! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out
> there
>  Brew and Let Brew; Homebrewing is Fun -- For a Hot Time: EAT CHILES

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas