Re: [CH] Heat over police pepper spray

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:06:36 -0400

Calvin Donaghey wrote:
I don't care if you're a [CH] or not.. you get hit in the eyes with dat
stuff.. it gonna hurt.  Cut up some habs with your bare hands and rub
them in your eyes.. yeah right!
I saw flicks of cops hold'n the eyes open and spraying protesters with
it.. now that is mis-use of pepper spray..geez
As for trying it out in my mouth.. "you eat that stuff!?" rather go
browse'n in da garden.. yeow! those habs are hot this year.. snicker

Chet

> I wonder if someone should tell the Pepper Spray Cops that there are folks out
> here who try it on purpose, just to see.  HMMmmmmm.............maybe not.
> Calvin

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *