Re: [CH] Adraklasun Masala?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 08:27:25 -0700

Assembly wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to Chile Heads, but have enjoyed the recipes and chat so far.  I
> have a question though, which may or may not have anything to do with
> chiles, for which I thought some bright spark on this list might have an
> answer.
>
> On the All India Home Site, I got a really entertaining recipe for Chicken
> Jhalfrezi, but one of the ingredients was "adraklasun masala".
Big Snip....
Well, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and his name is David Smith,
with a recovering wife, who just may know the answer to your question.
Go to his web site, which is: www.curryhouse.co.uk/    and you might
find the answer!  (the recovering wife bit is a long standing funny)
Cheers, Doug in BC