Re: [CH] Pests don't have to be groundhogs...

Jim DeLillo (jimdel@bellatlantic.net)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:34:36 -0400

Birds in general do not react to the heat in peppers.  This allows them to be a
dispersal agent for the seeds.  I'm not sure if the capsaicin would concentrate in the
meat.  Unless the CH turkey you describe was one prepared by a CH, like jerk turkey or
something.

<< Jim >>