Re: [CH] Toxic Capsaicin?

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:59:37 -0400

.. in regards to Spain.. their food is not spicy
at least not any of the folks I've hosted here..
I made a potato, onion and egg dish and made the mistake of putting in
black pepper (nothing hot) and a bit of salt..
Oh boy, you would have thought I snuck in some habs.. lol

Chet
PS.. I attribute the lower heart problems to good red wine drinking!

GarryMass@aol.com wrote:
> foods (Spain, Portugal, Italy) have higher rates of heart disease than the
> blander diet nations (France, Greece) in the same area (although ALL are
> substantially lower than the US).

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *