Re: [CH] Toxic Everything

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:04:24 -0400

Calvin has a point there.. stats..
How about this one.. Milk causes drug addiction..mmm?
why- because over 90% of all drug addictics have drunk milk at one time
or another when they were young.. ROFL
Chet

Calvin Donaghey wrote:

> Hello Everyone.
> I had to comment on this thread.
> Be very careful what kind of "study results" you listen to.  Studies are
> often designed and reported with grant funds in mind.  Without knowing
> exactly how the study was performed and under what circumstances, it is
> ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to judge the reported results.
> Calvin

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *