Fwd: [CH] Toxic Everything

GarryMass@aol.com
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 00:16:19 EDT

--part1_2c42fb3a.24ef8213_boundary

From: GarryMass@aol.com
Full-name: GarryMass
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 00:14:41 EDT
Subject: Re: [CH] Toxic Everything
To: gdonaghey@bitstreet.com

Hey Calv,
Not at all.  I'm awfully tired of the herbalists/nutritionists who take
"studies" of extreme dosages of anything from simple syrup to pure capsaicin
to "prove" that every bloody thing on the planet is a killer, except the
things that they happen to be selling.  The dietitians who work with us in
the "Change of Heart" program are profoundly awful cooks.  I've referred to
them as lifeguards who can't swim.
They quote "Joe the Herbalist" as saying that "studies" indicate that I'm
probably a coronary disease patient BECAUSE I eat chiles.
Well, maybe.  But at least I'm not a crappy cook.
Gareth

--part1_2c42fb3a.24ef8213_boundary--