Re: [CH] Hothouse!

danceswithcarp (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:23:46 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Boyle, Kris <kris.boyle@cdott.com>

> Aaagh - but Texas A&M also gave us the "heatless" jalepeno
> as well !!!  Now what are we supposed to think ;-)

Texas A&M gave us the TAM which has a nice heat after they've scorched
through an Indiana summer.   I use them exclusively for sweet pickling as I
pass the sweet pickled things out for xmas and not all of my relacktives is
hot-heads.

I use the hotter M for dehydrating and soups.

And Pace allegedly invented the Truly Heatless Jalapeno (tm), but I've never
seen it in a product.

carp (who confused hab seeds with, um, er, hmmm.   I fergit)