Re: [CH] Deep frying turkey was Jim's Fiery Habanero Sauce

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 10:24:08 -0400

At 02:22 PM 8/20/99 -0700, Chris Meredith wrote:
>Renee,
>to deep fry a turkey you inject the marinade 2-3 days prior to frying then
>on the blessed day you use ~2-3 gallons of oil(high heat oil) I use canola
>my self and you submerse the turkey in the oil for ~3.5 minutes(US minutes)

Could you provide the conversion tables for changing the US minutes to
European or Asian minutes?

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @