Re: [CH] Heaven!

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:02:26 -0500

Calvin Donaghey wrote:

> Another otherwise normal, innocent person succumbs to the dark throes of
> chile addiction.
> Shame on us. He he he hehehehehe(rubbing hands together, evil grin, twisting
> handlebar moustache)
> Snively Whiplash

Tom had me cut the sweet smelling loves in half (I just tore then in
half) sos they'd dry quicker.  They're back drying...

I really don't think they're scortched...  They smell SO GOOD!  But...

I've this horrendeous headache - have ever since I've been drying them.
*Them* or the smokey stuff on them?  The kids (cats) are totally
unperturbed, but I can hardly see straight with this headache.....

Oh, Calvin, I'm anything BUT normal, and innocent?  LOL!!!  I think not
me, at least in udder things...

But, yes!!!  I've been taken in and am in HEAVEN!!!  Having a blast
bringing all accoutraments together and doing chile stuff!

Please!  Aid and abet this addiction, if you please!  <g>

green