Re: [CH] Toxic Capsaicin?

Susan Byers (chilewmn@bluemarble.net)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:07:33 -0500 (EST)

Carp-
I think we are dealing with a large tribe here...perhaps their tunnels are
going all the way down Tapp Rd. We made the unpleasant discovery that a
whole groundhog family had taken up residence under the chicken coop.
After getting the dogs to flush them out, I further cemented my place
in vegetarian hell by sending them to the maker and throwing them down to
the pond for the raccoons. I almost called you but didn't think there was
anything worth eating. Meanwhile, the traps remain empty.
Susan