Re: [CH] Pepper color HELP

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:06:35 -0500

Byron-
If the fruit and plant are otherwise healthy, it's GENETICS.
I grew them for 2 years, and this spring the seedlings all died, sitting
right next to Jamaican reds that had no problem. Last year one RS plant
had orange fruit and one looked like little bell peppers with moderate
heat.  These were not saved seeds, either, I know better.  I won't be
growing them again, since my Jamaican reds are very hot (not much
difference to me), very robust, and ALL LOOK THE SAME!!!!
Good Luck
Calvin