Re: [CH] Jim's Backdraft!!!!

Andy Barnhart (quark@erols.com)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:13:51 -0400

Kudos to Ironman Scott,

Now, I put the The Powder on many things, even making a dark coat of it.
I have also enjoyed The Bread (thanks Jim), dipping it in other hot sauce.
I have also, more cautiously, dipped other in the Backdraft (near my limit).

But, I have not had the cahjones (sp?) to dip The Bread into The Backdraft.
(Any of you knuckle-draggers out there can help me with the above spelling?)

Scott, where are you?
You, my son Doug and I might have a chile-off some day.
Andy