Re: [CH] Bad Seeds Turn Worse (Was: Bad seeds)

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 09:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

The article has a part about "dizzy bees".  Go figure how they get dizzy.

The one I forgot to mention was the "Enviropig".  It was genetically
altered with mouse genes so that it's manure does not contain as much of a
chemical that is toxic in run-off from the pig pasture.  It's nice to know
they are looking out for the environment.

The article made me appreciate the seed suppliers on the CH list.

rr

--- GarryMass@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 8/99 11:34:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> ledbelly99@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << Their plans (which are in progress now) are to
>  genetically alter seeds to produce their own pesticides >>
>
> And there won't be a single Monarch butterfly left when they are
> through.
> Gareth

===
Rockin' Randy's Homepage: