Re: [CH] antidotes?

Mxyzptlk (jpklein@flash.net)
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 05:16:26 -0500

A time machine which will take one back before the point of ingestion. I would
use it to get to the point of ingestion to re-experience the rise.
                                                jeff

--
    jeff

"10,000 people all screaming the same thing at the same time are wrong, even if
they're right."

dancing/about/architecture "...with wandering steps and slow..." ICQ904008