Re: [CH] antidotes?

Andrew Healy (a.healy@surrey.ac.uk)
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 09:19:22 +0100

I always sear by milk (you can even wash with it, for Hunan Hand).
Otherwise, great fatty german sausage applied to the affected area may look
more than a little perverse but oils and fats dissolve capsaicinoids
wonderfully.

At 07:25 PM 8/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Say yuo take too much of Jim's Backdraft Sauce and suddenly your whole body
>is in convulsions!!!!! what is the best antidote for habenero's? I know
>water makes it worse, any help.....soonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Dave

"If you didn't put chile in it, don't pretend to know."

That which doesn't kill us, makes us strong !  <Nietzsche>

					Andrew Healy