Re: [CH] antidotes?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 10:47:50 -0400

At 09:46 PM 8/31/99 -0700, Doug Irvine wrote:
>Well, just go at it easy, chomp on half a raw one at a time, and then
>eat ice cream...who was it a coupla years ago was filling them with ice
>cream and sticking them back in the freezer? Seem to recall, that was
>quite a thread for awhile.

Reminds me of the Habanero Mango Ice Cream that was made at the last
Aberdeen Hotluck last year.  It produced what I referred to as an instant
physical addiction.  As long as you kept spooning the ice cream into your
mouth you stayed relatively OK, but as soon as you stopped the heat would
go through the top of your head!

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @