Re: [CH] Bowers Chile Festival

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 13:18:22 -0400

At 06:23 AM 9/8/99 -0400, Dave Hendricks wrote:

>> >      Exit Route 737 South - Is there an exit sign or exit # on Route 78
>> > South?  Do I go right or left at the end of the exit ramp?
>
>Left off the exit ramp

We may try to set up a location to meet, I expect Charles Parkhill,
Proprietor of the Philly Chili Co. to have a vendor stand set up (We met
Jeff and Tammy Porter <Where are they?> at his stand last year).  Maybe we
could try to hook up there every hour on the hour until everyone gets
there.  Might eventually have to hoist a few beers at the tavern...

Karen, you still need a lift?  I'll be headed past your place that morning.

What time do the festivities normally begin?

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?