Re: [CH] Hot Nuts

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:56:56 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, Ken,

Tears comes to me eyes when I read of boiled peanuts!

Dave's Produce, and home of Atlanta Chile Company located in Tucker, boils
big vats of regular and Cajun style boiled peanuts.  The Cajun style gets
your attention!

Since I feel like I'm wasting good Hab on a lot of shell,  I remove the
peanuts first and then add the hot stuff.

I am now the proud owner of Judy Howle's pressure canner and plan to do
plenty of the peanuts, since the pressure canner greatly reduces cooking
time.

I love boiled peanuts hot or cold - you can't go wrong!

Where do you reside in South Georgia?

Boiled Peanuts Rule!

rr

--- ken <kljones@eagnet.com> wrote:
> It's green peanut time in the Old South and I've got a new twist on an
> old Southern delicacy.
===
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html