re Re: [CH] A Neat Solution to the Gopher problem

Jesse Guadiana (jguad1@mer.cioe.com)
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 23:40:55 -0500

Hey CH's and Tom/joemama,
 < stooge >
Do what you will with Moes, even Larrys, but leave the Curly's and
Shemp's alone! =^] "I'll MOIDER 'im!"
 < /stooge >

> Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:01:05 +0200
> From: "T" <joemama@ticino.com>
> Subject: Re: [CH] A Neat Solution to the Gopher problem
>
> What worked for me to get rid of moes last year, was to attach a hose to the
> exhaust of a bike, and let it fill the unnel system for 20 minutes ot so.
> No moles since.
>
> Tom
>
> P.S.  And I used a 2-smoke for added strength.

And back to our topic, I gotta get a pic of my pimento de cheiro
(Brazilian  hab, sorta) posted. It's an inTENSE orange-red... got it on
Kodak paper, now to get the SCANNER to work... stay tuned...

Jesse G.
CH#1200