Re: [CH] genetically engineered

Akiva Kotler (akiva@barak-online.net)
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 23:28:09 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: <GMurray74@aol.com>
To: <Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 1999 3:18 PM
Subject: [CH] genetically engineered

> In Small Farmers Journal summer 1999 page18 "Percentage of monarch
butterfly
> caterpillars that died within four days after eating milkweed leaves
dusted
> with pollen from genetically engineered (transonic) Bt corn, in a recent
> Cornell University study:50%. Percentage that died after eating leaves
with
> regular corn pollen: 0." Does this tell us something?

Thank you for posting this information. It tells quite a bit to anyone who
has been dealt a full deck.  There are those however who are a sandwich
short of a picnic. It is much easier to destroy than it is to create.  The
danger involved here is of a very serious nature.  Monsanto and Dupont sell
items other than (super seeds.)  Perhaps we should boycott these companies
in general and let them know why.

Akiva