Re: [CH] Bowers Chile Festival

Andy Barnhart (quark@erols.com)
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 01:53:17 -0400

=Mark wrote:

> We may try to set up a location to meet, I expect Charles Parkhill,
> Proprietor of the Philly Chili Co. to have a vendor stand set up.
> Maybe wecould try to hook up there every hour on the hour until everyone gets
> there.

Good idea.  I'll try to get there by 11:00
(If Karen S. can get going by 7:00, I can, well, by 8:00.)
(Jeff & Tammy just woke up webwise.)

> Might eventually have to hoist a few beers at the tavern...

Another good idea.
Andy

PS:
I just got myself a digital camera - so I'll want to get everyone's picture.
Mark, you still have some web space left if I'm successful?