Re: [CH] Chile festivals (Austin & Hatch, long -- sorry about

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:18:55 -0400

At 08:17 PM 9/9/99 -0500, David Cook wrote:
>    The fun started the last weekend of August here in Austin with the 3rd
>Annual Fiery Foods Show. Now, I don't know if the show was a success, but I
>enjoyed it. Since my wife is thinking of going into the gift basket biz we
>figured we might as well go to the trade show part of things, so Saturday
>morning we trucked down to the civic auditorium and started looking. It was
>a hot sauce wonderland, mostly Texas but Firegirl was there and even a
>fellow from NJ.

Would that be Blair of Blairs Deat Sauce fame?  I met him at the '98
Albuquerque show...

Also there were some folks from Haddon Foods from NJ...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?