Re: [CH] Awesome Curry

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:27:34 -0700

Oh Chile Knight, Gareth....I have a minor impression that you, along
with a bunch of others are annoyed at this guy Roy Stiel????Kerrect? I
think that we went through a witch thing and survived and now we are
being hit with an individual who has no respect for others on this
list...methinks from my advanced age(MUCH older than you Byron...:-))
that this gentleman should cool it for awhile until he either apologises
to Dave and the list, or prints out the allegation about those really
expensive seeds that someone, who the heck knows who, complained about
to him, not Dave and Celeste....hows that fer my two Cdn cents worth?
Let us ALL see this stuff, Mr Stiel, and then we may be able to judge
how to consider you...
this is really off topic, to be sure, and not my usual recipe thing at
all, but as I mentioned awhile back, I really do hate to have someone
slam someone else, and then, when asked for an explanation, ignore
it..Cheers, Doug in BC