Re: [CH] Now that bugs me!

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:15:01 -0700

Hi Rex....I have been using dried chiles for years and years, and the
first thing you do, is wash them in hot water for a couple of minutes,
then dry them off, and if you are going to make a red sauce(Chile
Colorado) then soak them in boiling water to re hydrate them, first
shaking the seeds out and removing the stem. If you do not have a recipe
for that, just holler, and I will post it...Cheers, Doug in BC