Re: [CH] OT: Champignons et al

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 22:10:44 -0700

MReese4943@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 09/16/1999 9:36:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> kristofer@blennow.se writes:
>
> << The "real" cook of course takes half a day
>  boiling a consommé out of the fish head and the rest of the unedible
>  parts with various spices. >>
>
> Okay, shall we all sing it together...
>
> Fish heads, fish heads, rolley polley fish heads...
>
> Marilyn, the warped.     OR.....
Oh Fishy head, Oh Fishy head, Now we will cook you , since yer ded...
Those fishy eyes so blankly stare, and of those bones we will beware..
Oh fishy head, Oh fishy head.....sung to Oh Tannebaum, and if you really
want more, I will have to get as warped as Marilyn....or maybe already
surpassed her? Old Doug, REALLY warped in BC