Re: [CH] Looking for northern chile for rellenos

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 08:55:39 -0700

Yeah...a certain gentleman in Abilene, whom I have the greatest respect
for, and only partly because of his chile powder blend, told me to close
the north gate, when the weather in Texas deteriorated somewhat....and
then I got the same suggestion from anothe CH who resides somewhat west
of him...we Canucks get blamed for all the lousy weather that the whole
western chunk of the US receives...WHY IS THAT (whoops) he may have a
patent on that line!! Cheers, Doug in BC