[CH] Roy Stiel

Paul Wilson (pwilson@flashcom.net)
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 20:53:08 -0700

Amazingly Roy Stiel spouted forth:

>Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 08:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Roy Stiel <roystiel@yahoo.com>
>Subject: [CH] Post something useful
>Well, uh, why not practice what you preach and
>let's start with you ignoring me and perhaps
>post something with a little insight short of
>looking for the opportunity to hammer someone?
>But the truth is none of you want to ignore me
>because then you'd have to participate in posting
>something useful and that might take some actual
>brain activity AND you hate filled ones would
>have to vent your hate somewhere else, you know
>like at work with an AK, at home with your wife
>and kids, etc..
<snip>
You have a real problem partner. Have you considered professional help?

>Subject: [CH] I like everyone, regardless of their problems
I doubt that.

>I realize that about 10% of the general population
>have neuroses and that's what I've found on this
>list. The neurotics are usually the ones that respond
>to my responses and pick apart the statements of
>others and try to humiliate them.
>I don't dislike them because I know they are very
>angry people in need of help. Try reading the news
>on occasion there are lots of angry people out there.
>Some attack with words others really get violent.
>And I provide a service by allowing these neurotics
>the opportunity to vent their hate and perhaps
>save others around them from some of this hate.
>So the next time you read a posting that involves
>one CH picking apart the statement of another you
>can bet the farm that is one angry and neurotic
>person and just be thankful you only know them
>electronically because the people around them
>will not be that fortunate.
<snip>
>"Judge not lest thee be judged".

YOU should practice what you preach. Making accusations against people you
know nothing about is a sign of mental illness.

Back on topic:
The weather here in SJ was pretty lousy for pepper growing this year.
Smallest crop in years. 30 lbs. Red Savinas (tm) and about 40 lbs. of
orange Habs
The Z-birds did pretty well. I have yet to have a rocoto set fruit, plenty
of blooms
just no fruit. I tried a new pepper this year, Tennessee Teardrops. They
did very well.
Nice pepper, medium heat, pretty plants and multi-colored peppers.
The freezer may get a little low this winter. I hate to eat those store
bought Habs.

		A chile pepper will never steal your car. Still
		lookin' for the ass kickin' pepper I can't eat.
		Paul Wilson,   San Jose, California
		mailto:pwilson@flashcom.net
		http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/skyzots