Re: [CH] Adobo

Paulino Garcia (paulino@home.com)
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:07:26 -0100

To the best of my knowledge Adobo has a Spanish background, which means
that all countries touched by Spain in the old times have their own
version of Adobo.

I am from Mexico, and the Mexican version of Adobo is very good, the
following web site is from a well known Mexican University located in
the city of Guadalajara in the sate of Jalisco.

They put this page with many recipes of traditional Mexican dishes. It
is in Spanish and English, I hope you'll find this place helpful.

http://mexico.udg.mx/cocina/

http://mexico.udg.mx/cocina/ingles/home.html

Paulino Garcia