Re: [CH] Roystiel and KB

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:46:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Doug Irvine wrote:

> If you are there Mike, and to all chile-heads: I have reason to believe
> that Roy Stiel and KB are one and the same person, ...
[snip]

Doug,

Who cares, unless there is more of the foolishness that occurred before.

I know you were annoyed, and you don't let go easily, but enough is
enough.

Let's put this all behind us.

If Roy was kicked from the list, and came back in another incarnation,
maybe he learned something by being kicked.

So, ... If KB *IS* Roy, let's give him a second chance,

and if he isn't, then let's not mistreat or prejudge him.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas