Re: [CH] LAMB chile con frijole!

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:51:02 -0500

Doug Irvine wrote:

> Now I do not want any of my regular friends(and critics) giving me a
> hard time about this chile! Deb....Green...Rain, if ya get this.

>(Could I still taste the wool, you ask???Not after half a bottle of red!) Marie said, this is a great recipe, she likes lamb, but then she's got me!

There's hope for you, friend, there's hope.  You DID partake of your own
concoction, did you not?  PRETTY GOOD, huh???

Deb and I'll get you to eating LAMB (not mutton - don't listen to Deb,
she's prolly not only crazy, but neurotic as well...  <g>) sooner or
later!

However, you've GOT to get off the green peeper kick!  Those muthers are
NASTY and taste terrible!!!

Let Marie know she's got XCELLENT taste in food - and *pretty* good
taste in men...  <g>

huggers...

green