FW: [CH] Somebody should'a told me...and...I LIKE it!!!!!

Britt, Robert K (rkbritt@novanthealth.org)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:47:11 -0400

Thanks for the warning there Anne but this grinder was bought solely for the
purpose of grinding dried peppers.  Wife even commented last night (while I
was cleaning it up...) that we definitely ONLY use it for peppers ( I got
her to taste the powder also!!!).

Robert
 Mild Chile Head and 4x4 enthusiast