Re: [CH] Skyline chili/ White Castle Hamburgers

Jonathan T. Smillie (jsmillie@tickets.com)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 08:28:44 -0500

At 06:26 PM 9/24/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Chile Heads,
>
> There was as much excitement among lovers of White
>Castle as though they were buying tickets to a sold out rock concert!

That's not a totally inappropriate comparison- White Castles have a cult
following. Having lived in Louisville, Kentucky for many years, I've had a
few "sliders" myself, although mostly after extended periods out on the
town, so I may not be the best judge of their flavor or other attractions.

On topic:

A friend brought us round a huge bag of produce from her father's garden
last night, including some unripe tomatoes. I'm planning on making Fried
Green Tomatoes a la Calvin this morning- I'll let the list know how it
comes out!

Jonathan